Jan 24, 2010

second grade.

So, you're probably thinking, 'huh... what about first grade?' Well folks I skipped first grade, it never happened for me. So on to second.


Second grade was one of my best years. Altough I was younger and smaller than everyone I was just as smart. I knew how to read, count, my colors, animals, all that jazz. And I had the best teacher I have ever had. Her name was Miss Fisher and I loved her. She was a short, stout woman that was 25 at the oldest. She had short dirty blonde hair and glasses. Personality wise she was hysterical and caring. Noone ever got into trouble in Miss Fisher's class because we all loved her so much we alway listened. When she got married the entire class was invited. She made learning fun and exciting. Our projects were never boring or pointless. I learned so much from that class, things I will never forget.


This is the year that my biological father moved to North Carolina. He took his new wife and new shiny car to start a new life on the other side of the country. I was devestated. Although my dad had let me down before I still loved him. I would fly out there and visit him now and then.. but things just weren't the same. I had a step-mom in the way now. The days of daddy and Ashlee were forever gone.

My mom had married my step-father at this point and I loved him immediately. He filled in the spot of my father and more. My second little brother was born when I was seven years-old. I loved him so much and took him everywhere with me.



The second grade, THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment